Jenn's Stories (with Marc again...)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A fresh start...

I always thought I'd be with Marc forever. But I guess sometimes, one can't assimilate everything. Marc left me for Strawberryna (the slut of a fruit) after she got a boob job and gained 2 cups. :P She's now a D cup. That is so sick. I can just imagine her and Marc going shopping when they're 70. They'll need a 2nd trolley to keep her boobs from sweeping the floors.

Anyway, I was having fun as a single for the last 6 months until I met Joe. I know you're probably going to say, "That is such a bloody common name, are you making this up?". Honestly, no. Joe is real. And I love him to bits. I'm sitting here listening to the sappy song he sang to me on the day he asked me to be his gf. He sang 'I was born to make you happy'. A Britney song?? What a dope, huh? Yea, but I love him to bits. Not because he showers me with love, affection and presents. Not because he doesn't mind that I'm only a B-cup. Not because he doesn't mind that I have an ass like Jennifer Lopez. Why? Let me tell you the story. The Jenn and Joe story.

3 months ago, on campus, I bumped into this oaf. Not only he dropped my new white Furla bag, he stomped all over my Bubbles notebook and he just smirked and walked off. So typical right? Girl meets obnoxious freak and obnoxious freak just smirks. But it was such a charming smirk. I was besotted. But I hated him. How can you be besotted and hate a guy at the same time. Some girls in my school even called him a minger. But they've never witnessed the smirk. Otherwise they'd never have said that.

Anyway, I never saw him again. Then, a few weeks later, I was at Jubbjubb's party and I met him again. And I know it was cheesy, but I accidentally spilled coke on him. He was so pissed until I started to wipe his shirt with a napkin. I was so engrossed with wiping him that I accidentally dabbed the napkin on his fly. He flinched and started to look very embarassed and he left the party. Naturally, I was puzzled. I mean, it wasn't like I was molesting him. I just forgot that he'd probably wanted to wipe his groin area himself. So I asked for his number from Jubbjubb. It was then I found out his name is Joe and that he's been a student in my college for as long as I have. So why haven't I ever seen him before. Now that me and Strawberryna are not on speaking terms, I had to turn to a new friend, Honey, to ponder about Joe. Honey said that I should call Joe. Maybe he wasn't embarassed. Maybe he ran off to lure me away from the party so that he could get me alone. Bad planning, eh? :P

So I called Joe and he hung up on me. I called him again. This time he answered. Here is the exchange:
Joe: What do you friggin' want?
Me: Nothing. Just wondering why you ran away the other day.
Joe: Why? You were obviously enjoying yourself, molesting me with a napkin, that you didn't realise why.
Me: What did I do?
Joe: Why are you such an airhead?
Me: I'm not an airhead. I have a 4.0 GPA.
Joe: Probably got your 4.0 from molesting your lecturers with a napkin
Me: I don't think Mrs. Ganesan would like me to molest her
Joe: (starts laughing hysterically)
Me: What? What did I say?
Joe: Nothing... Mrs. Ganesan of all people to mention... (continues to laugh)
Me: You're crazy.
Joe: So are you. Want to have lunch tomorrow?
Me: What for?
Joe: So that I can molest you this time.
Me: Ok.

And that was how we got our first date. I'm a bit tired now. So I'm going to continue my story in my next post. Till then. Tata! Oodles and oodles of lurve to my Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home