Jenn's Stories (with Marc again...)

Friday, July 22, 2005

When Jen met Joe...

Halo! Joe's right beside me today so that we can give you an accurate account of our first lunch together. So here goes...

I arrive at Fish & Co and Joe's sitting there, smirking again. I suppose you thought he was going to start molesting me. You people are such perverts!!! I will never do such a thing. It's so wrong to be molested by a stranger. You should only do such stuff with your boyfriend. Anyway, we had a nice little conversation:

Me: Hi
Joe: Hi
Me: Waited long?
Joe: Nah, only about forever
Me: Stop being sarcastic
Joe: Who's sarcastic? :P What are you having?
Me: I'll have a plate of fries and a coke
Joe: On a carb and sugar diet?
Me: Yea, growing out my fats
Joe: Nice... I adore fats
Me: Good for you, since you have loads of them stuck on you :P (he's actually quite fit, not fats. but you can't be generous with praises lest the guy gets fat-headed)
*waiter comes and we order food*
Joe: So what's your major
Me: I major in Social Science, you?
Joe: I major is Garbology
Me: Really? That explains the smell
Joe: Yea, can't get enough, can you?

As you can see, loads of flirting going on. Probably getting more and more x-rated as we proceed. So I'll cut to the chase and say that every meeting was about the same until he got down on his knee and sang that awful britney song. It was blackmail. I had to say yes or he'd be singing it until I did. So I did and here we are now. Just in case you're wondering if I called him darling, honey, Joey or even sweetie pie, I don't. He's my Mojo Jojoe. Most days I call him Jojoe. When I'm lazy I'll call him Jo, without the 'e'. He's really cute when he's sleeping and he's such a great kisser. I'd know that cos I've kissed plenty of losers and good kissers to finally meet a great kisser. So please excuse me now while I run of to do what they say in Chinese as doing what love would do. Haha! If you decode that, tell me. Tata! Oodles and oodles of love to my Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home