Jenn's Stories (with Marc again...)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Boring day...

Today, Joe's stuck at campus doing some dumb project. Left me alone, with no phone buddy tonight. Sometimes I wonder what I ever did without my Mojo Jojoe. What was I doing all those nights when I was single. Surf the internet? Read books? Checking my mail for new online catalogues from Gucci and Prada? All those seem so boring and meaningless now that I have my Joe. Am I now dependent on love? Am I a loveaholic?

Charlotte of Sex and the City once said that we'd have 2 great loves. I've had Marc and now I have Joe. So if Joe is my last great love, after him will probably come those meaningless toyboys who will never be able to fill my enormous appetite for great loves. If I'm a loveaholic, I certainly can't do with just flings and secret loves. Nothing can replace the feeling of those warm hugs and soul-touching kisses. Of course there is no greater feeling than that of the first kiss, the first hug, the first time our hands touched, but the feeling of warmth and familiarity that comes after that will be the hardest to let go. Why? Because if everyone only wanted to feel the "first times" relationships would never last and people who get over such addiction realise that it's the familiar warmth they can depend on. When people get used to depending on that feeling, they'll never let it go. That's why some people, though in a shitty relationship, still carry on. I understand how you feel Marc. You should dump Strawberryna if she's torturing you.

I just hope Joe is reading this and calls me immediately. I repeat: I'm a loveaholic and I need my fix, NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home